How To Play Playstation [PS2] Games On Android
- Download and install the Play app, PS2 emulator for android.
- Download any PlayStation 2 ISO.
- Copy the PS2 ISO file to this directory on your android smartphone "Internal storage>Play data files".
- Open the emulator app and tap the menu icon on top left corner and tap "Unsorted" to list all games. See this image below.
- Tap any game to start playing.
- Since this emulator is in developing phase so there are no specific settings to make.
- The emulation will be very slow on low end phones. We recommend to play only if you have a high end phone like Galaxy S7, Galaxy Note 7, Nexus 6P or Nvidia Shield tablet.